ATF LABS PVT LTD an IT development software and service provider company, is
headquartered in Gurugram, India. We do have office in Agra also.
ATF Labs Pvt. Ltd. boasts of having a dedicated team of offshore and onshore employees
with years of experience and required skill-set to their credit. The multi-dimensional nature
of clients that we serve from hedge funds, to data security applications and risk modules
abroad, while also leveraging technology in Medical and power supply domains worldwide,
and the different technology stacks that the employees work with; it gives an industry wide
exposure to the employees while facilitating multi-faceted growth for them. In a short span
of time ATF Labs has developed business relationship with reputed clientele all over the
Company Website: https://www.atf-labs.com/
We have our own products on various tech stacks like Java/C#/ASP.Net/Angular/HtML/ CSS
and we are looking for developers on these.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Modifying software to fix errors, adapt itto new hardware, improve its performance, or
• Directing systemtesting and validation procedures.
• Directing software programming and documentation development.
• Consultingwith departments or customers on projectstatus and proposals.
• Working with customers or departments on technical issuesincluding software system design
• Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications
of an existing system.
• Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models
to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
• Preparing reports on programming projectspecifications, activities, orstatus.
• Conferring with project managersto obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
• Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
ASP.Net , VB , Java )
• Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g.
• Ability to learn new languages and technologies
• Excellent communication skills
• Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
• Attention to detail
Excellent communication skill (mandatory)
Salary not a bar for right candidate
Interested candidate can apply on Naukri or reach to firstname.lastname@example.org